Sunday, June 24, 2012

Seeing the aunties..and cousins

There's been lots going on with the aunties and cousins
on my mom's side of the family.
We got to see them recently, so I had to take some photographic evidence.
 First of all, this little guy was born.
He's my cousin's first.
And she's an only child.
So grandma is kind of excited!

 Next, my aunt and her fiancee finished their hut in the woods.
Well, nearly finished.
At least the upstairs is livable!
Last time I was there, there were snowflakes on the floorboards.
Oh. And they got married June 1.
Accomplishments!
Said aunt's first son graduated in May.
I got to make him laugh so he'd actually smile for some
senior portraits.
He's off to camp this summer.
National Guard style.
We wish him happiness and prosperity.

{May 2012}

No comments: