Thursday, November 17, 2011

Michigan!

I have a friend in Michigan.

We'll call her Marvis.

She lives right close to the lake.

And she has this thing called a kayak.

She talked about them SO MUCH

that I whined and told her I wanted to try

these contraptions.


So, Marvis gave in.

And told the whiner she supposed that she could put up with her for a weekend.

I was ordered to go check the condition of the lake in the morning.

I offered photographic evidence that it was relatively calm.



So. A-kayaking we went.

The lake remained calm.

The kayaking was great sport.

So was the heckling.



Once done, we got some grub.

And ate it.

While watching the sun set.

Over a carousel.


And then, Marvis invited her guests back to her abode.

And proceeded to climb into the fire.

Will she have us back?

We shall see how well she recovers from the first time.

1 comment:

Lisa Wallace said...

Marvis!!!! *jealous* You girls need to have a girls weekend in San Antonio this winter! I'll take you to Pasha and to the Magic Time Machine!